Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Indian Army land-based army with the largest land armed forces decide to fill the 152 Vacancies of Junior Commissioned Officer. An Online application can be submitted through official link on the website by the 29th of October 2019. And no other method to apply for the post after the due date. For complete details about the pay scale, selection process, age level, etc. read the article given below.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Junior Commissioned Officer|
|Number of vacancies||152|
|Last Date to apply||29th October 2019|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Pandit – 118
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments – 07
- Granthi – 09
- Maulvi ( Sunni) – 09
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- Padre – 04
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts – 04
Last Date to Apply: 29-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be Graduate in any stream.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 25-34 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st October 2020.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization and click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill the details there about the applicant name, address, qualifications, and others asked particulars.
- Then Upload the mandatory documents including the candidate’s signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fees if asked otherwise leave it.
- And in the end, submit the application on or before the due date of application.
- Retain the application print to be demanded at the time of selection.
- The hard copy of the form is not required to be sent at any place.
NOTE: Candidate should go through the website from time to time to get the latest updates about the post.