Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Indian Army has the requirement for Various Soldier in their organization. Therefore the Online applications are invited through the portal of the organization. The last date for the online application of the form is 06th October 2019. And no chance for application of post after the prescribed date. To have more details about the pay scale, age limit, selection process, etc., read the below-given article.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||06th October 2019|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
Last Date to Apply: 06th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, and Written Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 17.5 to 21 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate should log into the website of an organization.
- Fill the application form with the complete and the accurate details of the applicant.
- Upload the documents required with the photograph and the signature of the candidate by the due date.
- And in last, submit the online application on the portal of the organization. Recruitment Rally Address: ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE – GORKHA DEPOT, GHOOM, ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT GHOOM ARMY GROUND
- Take out the print of the application filled in order to meet the requirement in the future.
NOTE: It is obligatory for the candidate to check the official website of organization time and again for more updates. Admit card can be downloaded with effect from 07th October 2019 and the Recruitment rally will be held on 14th & 15th October 2019.