Indian Army NCC (Special )Entry Course Recruitment 2022: Indian Army invites applications NCC Special Entry Scheme under the 52nd Course from April 2022. Males and females who are unmarried and Wards of Battle Causalities of Army Personnel are eligible to apply. The applicant must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or India Origin. Interested and eligible candidates should go through the advertisement and apply before 13th April 2022. Other details regarding eligibility conditions, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, and the age limit is described below.
Indian Army NCC (Special) Entry Course Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||NCC Special Entry Scheme 52nd Course|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13.04.2022|
Indian Army NCC (Special) Entry Course Recruitment 2022: Detailed Information
|Number||Category||Vacancy (Sub Division)|
|1||NCC Men||to be released|
|2||NCC Women||to be released|
Here G is General and W is a ward of Battle Causalities Army Personnel.
Also, Check the Latest Notification AIATSL Recruitment 2022
- For NCC C Certificate Holder: Candidate must have a graduation degree with 55 % marks and should serve for three years in the Senior Wing of NCC with a minimum B grade Certificate.
- For Wards of Battle Causalities Army Personnel: The candidate must have a degree with 50 % marks. NCC certificate is not compulsory.
Terms and Conditions:
- The tenure of Engagement is 14 years. The initial term is ten years and then extendable to 4 years.
- There are six months Probation Period.
- No Ante Date seniority is guaranteed.
- The candidate commission can be terminated at any time.
Training: Candidates go under training for 49 weeks at OTA Chennai.
Age Criteria: The candidates whose ages fall between 19 Years to 25 years are eligible for the Course.
|Rank Name||Pay Level||Salary in Rupee|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lt Gen HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
There will be Higher Qualification Allowance, Flying Allowance, Children Education Allowance, Siachen Allowance, High Altitude Allowance, DA, TA, Para Alice, Hostel Subsidy, Army Group Insurance Fund, and many more.
Selection Procedure: The commission will shortlist all the applications. Then there are selection stages. The candidate has to pass both stages. SSB Interview will go for five days.
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC (Special) Entry Course Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited through the website @www.joinindianarmy.nic.in only.
- Candidates have to click on “Office Entry/Appln Login.”
- Then click on “Registration” and fill in the information.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” button and fill out the detailed application form.
- Use the “Continue” and “Save & Continue” buttons.
- At last, click on “Summary Of Your Information” to see the details filled by you.
- If all the information filled by you is correct, then click on the “Submit Now” Button.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Army NCC (Special) Entry Course Recruitment 2022
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Important Note: Candidates can appear for only one SSB interview, either SSC (NT)-113 Course or NCC (Special) Entry Course.