Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force publishes a notification about the recruitment of Airmen post under Group X and Group Y Trades 01/2022 Intake. Interested candidates should check the advertisement and read their eligibility conditions. The closing date to apply for various positions is 7 February 2021. Check here educational details, age limit, selection process, salary structure, and how to apply.
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Posts Names||Airmen, Group X and Group Y Trades 01/2022 Intake|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||22.01.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||07.02.2021|
|Online Exam Date||18.04.2021 to 22.04.2021|
Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Group’ X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) – Candidates having 12th with Mathematics, Physics, and English with min. of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English and or Having three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF and Musician Trades) – Candidates having 12th in any stream with a min. of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English and or Having two years vocational course with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course.
- Group’ Y’ Medical Assistant Trade – Candidates have 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min. of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Age Criteria: The candidate should have a date of birth between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both days inclusive).
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rupees 250 as an examination fee.
Pay Scale: During training, candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 14,600. After completion of training, candidates will get a salary as follows.
- Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) – Rs.33,100.
- Group ‘Y’(Except IAF and Musician Trades)- Rs. 26,900.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the basis of the following phases.
- Online Test: There will be an online test containing questions from Physics, Maths, English with negative marking.
- Online Test: Selected candidates in Phase 1 will be called for the Phase 2 Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – There will be a 1.6 Km run, 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups, and 20 Squats.
- Adaptability Test- 1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) –It will be an objective type written test.
- Adaptability Test- 2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades)
- Medical test – Here candidate’s height, chest, weight, eyesight, hearing, etc., will be checked.
- Provisional Select List: At last, a shortlist will be prepared of the selected candidates, and the result will be displayed on 31 October 2021.
IAF Airmen Admit Card 2021:
The admit card will be sent to the candidates through registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination.
Visit the official website of Indian Airforce for more information at @http://www.airmenselection.cdac.in/.
Steps To Apply For Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates should visit the official website of the Indian Airforce and read the instructions carefully. Please apply for the posts before their closing date through online mode. Give your personal details, educational details and upload the required documents.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Carefully read the advertisement before applying for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021.