India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post publishes a notification about 3600+ vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevak posts in AP, Telangana & Delhi Postal Circle. Candidates who are interested in the GDS post should read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility conditions. The last date to apply for this post is 26 February 2021. Check here the age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, Payscale, vacancies, and how to apply.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Location||AP, Telangana & Delhi Postal Circle|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||26.02.2021|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Candidates having done 10th certificate with passing marks in Mathematics and English as one of the subjects.
- The applicant should have studied the local language as a subject at least up to 10th Class.
Age Criteria: Candidates, age should fall between the range 18 years to 40 years with relaxation in age as per rules of the government.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman has to pay Rupees 100.
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD are exempted from the fee.
Pay Scale: Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours and Level 1
- BPM – Rupees 12000.
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rupees 10000.
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours and Level 2
- BPM – Rupees 14500.
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rupees 12000.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for the GDS post is made on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the 10th class.
Official Website: Do visit the official website of India Post for more details at @https://appost.in/gdsonline/.
Steps To Apply Online For India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of India Post and read the instructions carefully.
- Select the post office circle for which you want to apply.
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter your details.
- Now fill the online application form and submit post preferences.
- Upload required documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Important Links to Consider for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||AP / Telangana / Delhi|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Apply before 26 February for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021.