India Post Department Recruitment:– Bumper number of job vacancies are available in the India Post Department for 10th pass candidates to become Gramin Dak Sevaks if they fulfill the eligibility criteria and qualify in the selection process. There are a total of 2582 vacancies that are vacant in the state of Jharkhand, Punjab, and North East India. The application form submission details are mentioned below.
India Post Department Recruitment:
|Organization Name||India Post Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Number of Posts||2582|
|Last Dates to Fill Online Application||11 December 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of India Post Department Recruitment:
Recruiting Organization Name: India Post Department
Name Of The Posts:
- Jharkhand – 1118 Posts
- Punjab – 516 Posts
- North East -948 Posts
Education Qualification: Applicants applying for GDS posts listed in this recruitment should have done 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics from a recognized Indian College/University/Board and should also know the local language of the state from where he is applying.
Last Date To Apply: The online application form submission is to be done on or before 11 December 2020.
- The maximum age defined for GDS post is 40 years and the minimum age is 18 years. The postal department will relax the age limit for reserved category applicants.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of an automatically generated merit list.
Pay Scale: GDS will be paid Rs.12000 per month.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/TransMan – Rs.100
- Female/Transwoman/SC/ST – NIL
Official Website: http://www.appost.in/
Application Process For India Post Department Recruitment:
- You need to go to the official site first and register yourself to get the application form.
- There, you need to put all your correct and complete details and attach all your documents like id proof, age proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate, domicile, etc.
- Also, upload your photograph in passport size of colored pixels and sign the form in digital format.
- Submit it after paying the application fee.
Note: To know more about India Post Recruitment, keep visiting the official site regularly.