Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department, Chennai, has published a notification regarding 38 vacant posts under the sports quota. Applications are invited from meritorious sportsperson who has represented the State, the Country, or National School Games for the MTS, Inspector, and Tax Assistant post. Interested candidates should apply before 17th January 2021. Other details, such as the number of vacancies, eligibility condition, selection procedure, pay scale, how to apply, are given below.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department, Chennai|
|Posts Name||MTS, Inspector of Income Tax, and Tax Assistant|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||04.01.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||17.01.2021|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Important Details
The vacancy is out for 38 posts as categorized below.
|1||Inspector of Income Tax||12|
- For the Inspector of Income Tax post and the Tax Assistant post, the candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- For Multi-Tasking Staff, candidates should have pass 10th or its equivalent.
The candidate’s proficiency will be measured from the recognized tournaments only in 2020, 2019, 2018, and 2017. Below is the list of tournaments in its descending order of importance.
- International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship
- International Tournaments/Events like Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games/Afro Asian Games/SAF Games
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level Senior like National Games, National Federation Games, etc.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of Juniors.
- Inter-University Tournaments.
- National School Games.
- National physical efficiency/drive certificate holders.
The candidate has a minimum age of 18 years, and the maximum age of 25 years is eligible to apply. Age relaxation of 5 years is given to OBC candidates and 10 years to SC/ST candidates. The sportsperson with exceptional achievement is given age relaxation of 5 years.
|1||Inspector of Income Tax||9300+34800 Grade Pay 4600|
|2||Tax Assistant||5200+20200 Grade Pay 2400|
|3||Multi-Tasking Staff||5200+20200 Grade Pay 1800|
In the first phase, there will be scrutiny of candidates based on the application form’s information. In the second phase, shortlisted candidates will be called for the field trial at Chennai.
Visit the official website @www.tnincometax.gov.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For Income Tax Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @www.tnincometax.gov.in to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021.
- Register yourself by giving your details, then apply for the post for which you are eligible.
- Fill in the details carefully in the application form.
- Complete the payment process.
- Submit your application form.
- Keep your registration number and password for future reference.
Important Links to Consider for Income Tax Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Apply before 17th January 2021 for the Sports quota posts under Income Tax Department 2021.