Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department recently released an official advertisement on their official website to fill up the 14 vacancies of MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector post. Nominees who are concerned about this job opportunity can duly deposit their application form. The organization accepts the application form till the 15th of April 2021. Applicants to get post-wise details according to the age limit, pay scale, application fees, and many more then check out the below content.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Title of the department||Income Tax Department|
|Posts Name||Tax Assistant, MTS, Income Tax Inspector|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||Mentioned below|
Income Tax Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Income Tax Inspector||01|
Applicants holding Matrcis / 10+2 /Bachelors degree can apply for the post.
- Income Tax Inspector post: 18-30 years of age
- Stenographer Grade-II/Multi-Tasking Staff/Tax Assistant post: 18-27 years of age
To get application fees, details go to the official notification.
- Income Tax Inspector post: Nominees will get the stipend of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800/- + Rs.4600 (Grade Pay).
- Stenographer Grade-II/Multi-Tasking Staff/Tax Assistant post: Aspirants will receive a salary of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200/- + Rs.1800 – Rs.2400 (Grade Pay).
The applicants will get choose according to their Presentation in the Interview/ Proficiency Test.
Official Website: Refer to the official website @www.incometaxdelhi.org for more details.
Steps To Apply Offline For Income Tax Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website of the organization.
- Search for the official job advertisement.
- Check out the eligibility and then appeal for the post.
- Fill in the details under the application form.
- Takes out its hard copy and then affix the documents among with them.
- In the end, sent the application form to the mentioned address.
Address: Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax, 378 A Room No, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi.
Dates to remember:
- End date for submitting hard copy: 15th April 2021
- End date for submitting hard copy in Remote Areas or Flung Area: 30th April 2021.
- First date for deposition of application form: 26th March 2021
Important Links to Consider for Income Tax Recruitment 2021:
|Official Notification pdf||Tap Here|
|Official Website of the department||Tap Here|
|Application form||Tap Here|
Note: Check out the website for time to time update.