IIT Kanpur Recruitment: The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur has released an employment notification for this year. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that IIT Hyderabad has 01 vacancies of Research Associate open for this year. Application in the plain paper is invited for the temporary post of Research Associate titled “Fracture and delamination under dynamic loading. Those who are interested can send their applications to the address/email mentioned below.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Name of the Job
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|10 June 2020
IIT Kanpur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: IIT Kanpur
Name of The Posts:
- Research Associate – 01
Last Date to Apply: The final date for offline application form submission is 10 June 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science and a basic degree in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science. Knowledge of high strain rate behavior of materials, in particular evaluating high strain rate behavior of fiber and nanocomposites using the split-Hopkinson Pressure-bar technique.
- It would be desirable if candidates have Knowledge and extensive experience in the Preparation of fiber and nano-composites, metal matrix composites, characterization techniques like FESEM, TEM, XRD, etc.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview held via Zoom/Skype.
Pay Scale: Monthy stipend of Rs.47000 per month will be given for this post.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by IIT Kanpur to apply for this recruitment.
Official Website: https://www.iitk.ac.in.
How To Apply For IIT Kanpur Recruitment Offline/Online-
1. Job opportunists need to go to https://www.iitk.ac.in and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
2. Prepare a single pdf file of not exceeding 5MB consisting of the following:
- Cover letter with your recent photograph
- Ph.D. degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Marksheets of course work in Ph.D. and M.Tech (all semesters)
- List of publications (only published papers will be considered)
- A short research plan (up to 1000 words) indicating your expertise, area of research, and future research ambitions.
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled application for research associate.
- You can also send all the above documents via post to
- Dr. P. Venkitanaryanan
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this post. Send your applications via post or email to the above-mentioned address or email id.