IIT Hyderabad Recruitment: The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public technical and research university located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India. It has released an employment notification for this year. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that IIT Hyderabad has 01 vacancy of JRF in Biotechnology open for this year. The department demands the young and enthusiastic candidate to contribute to a DBT sponsored research project in the area of “Application of artificial intelligence and optimal control in optimizing protein/vaccine production in bioreactor system: A step towards affordable biomolecule production. Those who are interested can send their applications to the address/email mentioned below.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||IIT Hyderabad|
|Name of the Job||JRF in Biotechnology|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||30 April 2020|
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: IIT Hyderabad
Name of The Posts:
- JRF in Biotechnology – 01
Last Date to Apply: The final date for offline application form submission is 30 April 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done M.Tech. in Chemical Engg./M. Tech in Biotechnology/M. Sc in Biotechnology/with minimum 75% marks (CGPA 7.5 out of 10) with a GATE score.
- It would be desirable if candidates have Knowledge and extensive experience in fermenter operation, bioreactor sensors (ph sensor and oxygen sensor), industry experience in fermenter operation set up, suspension cell culture (shaker flask level) in shaking incubator, recombinant protein expression, prior experience in an expression vector
and cloning, PCR, experimental protocols, general microscopy principles, bacterial/insect/mammalian
cell handling, etc.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Monthy stipend will be given as per the revised GOI norm + HRA (if stays outside the IITH campus).
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should not be more than 30 years as on March 31, 2020.
Official Website: https://www.iith.ac.in.
How To Apply For IIT Hyderabad Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to https://www.iith.ac.in and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Read all the details carefully. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then send your latest CV to [email protected] on or before 30th April 2020 by 5:00 P.M with the application attached.
NOTE: Date, Venue and time of interview will be intimated after the situation of COVID-19 is settled down, so keep visiting the official site.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|