Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) planned to conduct a test for 83 MTS/Non-Teaching posts. An anxious candidate should submit an Online application and the due date for application is 25th June 2022. The candidate will not be provided any chance after the due date. Read the article carefully before applying for the post.
Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)- Bhubaneswar
|Name of the Job
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|25th June 2022
Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology
Name of The Posts:
- Assis.Technical Officer-04
- Jr Library Information Superintendent -02
- Jr Physiotherapist-03
- Jr Technical Superintendent-09
- Jr Assis- 21
- Jr Accountant-06
- Jr Pathologist-01
- Jr Technician-20
- Jr Lab Assis-06
Last Date to Apply: 25th June 2022.
Educational Qualifications: The desired and eligible person should be a CA/ICWA/BE/Btech/ Graduate/Post Graduate / 10th/12th/MCA/MSC/BCA from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Also, Check the Latest Notification Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment 2022
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For All candidates Rs. 500/-
Age criteria: The candidate should read the official notification as the age of the applicant will differ from post to post from 27 years to 35 years.
Official Website: https://www.iitbbs.ac.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2022:
- Go on the google page and read the instructions there.
- Fill in the complete information as per the prescribed instructions in the application.
- Upload the mandatory documents (i.e. educational degrees, caste certificate, photograph, and the signature) in the application form.
- Pay the fees through the use of the debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- And finally, submit the application through the portal of an organization.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for future reference.
- You need to send the hard copy before 4 July 2022.
Address: IIT-Bhubaneswar Argul, Jatni Khordha, Pin Code-752050.
Significant Links to Follow for IIT Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link
|Official IIT Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link
NOTE: Visit the webpage of the organization time and again for a successful application for the post.