Indian Institutes of Management Banglore Recruitment: The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) were created by the Indian Government with the aim of training the best management techniques available in the world, to ultimately create elite managers to manage and lead the various sections of the Indian economy. The institute has 01 vacancies open for this year for the post of Research Associate. If you are interested in this recruitment and want to apply then check the eligibility criteria and other details over here.
Indian Institutes of Management Banglore Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Indian Institutes of Management Banglore
|Name of the Job
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|7 June 2020
Indian Institutes of Management Udaipur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institutes of Management Udaipur
Name of The Posts: Research Associate – 01
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of online application form is before 7 June 2020.
- Aspirants should hold bachelor’ s/Masters’s degrees in Engineering, Accounts, Law, Arts, etc. from a recognized college or university.
- Aspirants applying should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aspirants should have Mature attitude with a capability to discuss coordination/research issues with other stakeholders/team members
- Candidate should have a strong working knowledge of the Japanese language.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who have performed well in Personal Interview will be offered jobs under this recruitment.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay in the range of Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 35,000 will be given for the Research Associate post.
Application Fees: The none application fee is to be paid by applying candidates.
Age criteria: The candidates should be a maximum of 60 years of age.
Official Website: iimb.ac.in
How To Apply For Indian Institutes of Management Banglore Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You can apply for this recruitment after going through an official website.
- There you will find an option of Apply Online.
- Fill the application form and enter your qualification details with due care.
- Also, mention your experiences and more details.
- Submit the form after re-examining all the input details.
NOTE: You need to note that Research Associate will report to Chief Operating Officer – IJSC (India Japan Study Centre).