Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Recruitment 2019: Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers has published the official notification for recruitment on a total of 14 Vacancies of Technical Assistant, Labour Inspector and MTS. The desired applicant can submit the application in Offline mode and the due date for which is 30th of August 2019. Take a read of the notification given below to get complete information about the post.
Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers|
|Name of the Job||Technical Assistant, Labour Inspector and MTS|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Last Date to apply||30-08-2019|
Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Craft Instructor (Boiler) – 01
- Curator – 01
- Audiometry Technician – 01
- Labour Inspector (Engineering) – 02
- Labour Inspector (Chemical) – 01
- Laboratory Technician – 01
- ECG Technician – 01
- Junior Stenographer – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 01
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 01
Last Date to Apply: 30-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: Any person can apply for the posts if he/she holds 10th/ITI/12th/B.Sc/Graduation Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Degree with Diploma (Industrial Safety)/M.Sc from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Level 6 – (Post 1,2) per month
- Level 5 – (Post 3-6) per month
- Level 4 – (Post 7-9) per month
- Level 2 – (Post 10) per month
- Level 1 – (Post 11) per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.goa.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should take a print of the application form on which complete details will be filled.
- Attach the photocopies of the qualification documents with the signature and photograph in it.
- And in the end, post the application with complete documents to the following address. Inspectorate of Factories and Boilers, Altinho, Panaji Goa
NOTE: Candidate must take a regular visit to get the latest updates.