ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research has published a job recruitment vacancy for Graduates & Post Graduates on https://main.icmr.nic.in/ for recruitment of meritorious job aspirants to fill the 19 Posts Of Research Associate, Scientist, etc. for the following temporary and contractual posts at ICMR-NIMR for covid-19 testing laboratory. The application form is invited offline till 25 November 2020.
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment Alert:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Name of the Job||Research Associate, Scientist, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||25 November 2020|
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology)-02
- Scientist – ‘C’ (Non-Medical)-3
- Scientist – ‘B'(Non-Medical)-5
- Research Associate–I -03
- Project Technical Assistant-05
- IT Manager/ Web Manager-01
Last Date to Apply: The interested candidates need to apply on or before 25 November 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates applying for ISRO-SAC recruitment should have done a Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Information Technology from a recognized university/board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be picked based on the walk-in interview performance.
- Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology)- Rs.64000 per month
- Scientist – ‘C’ (Non-Medical)- Rs.51000 per month
- Scientist – ‘B'(Non-Medical)- Rs.48000 per month
- Research Associate–I -Rs.47000 per month
- Project Technical Assistant- Rs.31000 per month
- IT Manager/ Web Manager- Rs.32500 per month
Application Fees: No application fee is demanded by the ICMR for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for ICMR recruitment should be a maximum of 40 years of age for post 1,2,4 and 35 years for post 3 and 30 years for post 5 and 6.
Official Website: https://main.icmr.nic.in/
How To Apply For ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment Offline
- Enthusiastic aspirants need to go to the official site of ICMR and read the official notification under the Careers heading.
- Write an application in the prescribed format and attach one recent photograph and photocopies of the
- Submit it before the last date to ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
NOTE: The walk-in-interview will be held at the above-mentioned address on 23,24 and 25 November and you also need to carry your originals certificates along with photocopies.