ICG Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited by the ICG i.e. Indian Coast Guard to select the eligible and capable candidates to the various posts of Assistant Commandant. In this regard, applications are invited online through the website link www.indiancoastguard.gov.in. For details regarding eligibility criteria and other important guidelines candidates can follow the notification given below. Application form will be filled from 24th May 2019 to 04th June 2019. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained at any cost so it is advised to fill the application form on time.
ICG Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Commandant|
|Number of vacancies||will be disclosed soon|
|Last Date to apply||04th June 2019|
ICG Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts: Assistant Commandant
Last Date to Apply: 04-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be 12th pass having CPL Licence, Graduation Degree/ Law Degree/ Engineering from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of Mental Ability Test, Aptitude Test, Picture perception, Discussion Test, Group Task, Psychological Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicant will be paid a good amount of Rs.56,100/- per month.
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Log on to the official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the apply online link for the Assistant Commandant post.
- A window containing the application form will be opened.
- Register yourself for this post.
- A unique password and registration-id will be generated which has to be saved for future.
- After successful registration fill the application form.
- In the form candidate’s name, parents name, age of the candidate, date of birth, educational qualification has to be filled.
- A recent passport size color photograph and signature of the candidate has to be uploaded.
- Upload the documents too.
- Keep a hard copy of the the filled application form for future use.
NOTE: This is all about the ICG Recruitment 2019. For regular updates keep visiting to us.