ICAR – Indian Institute Of Farming System Research Recruitment: ICAR – Indian Institute Of Farming System Research has invited online applications via email on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 August 2020. There are a total of 12 Posts Of SRF, YP-I, YP-II which need to be filled by intelligent and experienced candidates.
ICAR – Indian Institute Of Farming System Research Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||ICAR – Indian Institute Of Farming System Research|
|Name of the Job||SRF, YP-I, YP-II|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||27 August 2020|
ICAR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: ICAR – Indian Institute Of Farming System Research
Name of The Posts:
- SRF – 04
- YP-I – 06
- YP-II – 02
Educational Qualifications: Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant field from a recognized board or university is to be done by applicants to apply for different posts under ICAR Recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to go through the specified process of selection involving Personal Interviews which can be held online.
Pay Scale: A monthly stipend will be given for all the posts.
Application Fees: The fee structure should be checked on the official site of ICAR.
- SRF – Upper age limit is 35 years for male applicants and 40 years for female applicants.
- YP-I – Age limit is 21 – 45 years.
- YP-II – The age limit is 21 – 45 years.
Official Website: www.iifsr.res.in
Important Instructions to apply for ICAR – Indian Institute Of Farming System Research Recruitment:
- Fill an online form on the official website of ICAR – Indian Institute Of Farming System Research.
- Send a single pdf having application form, all attested documents, latest pp size photo, and digital signature to email@example.com on or before 27 August 2020.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
NOTE: Candidates need to note that they should enter valid email id and mobile number in the application form as the candidates will be informed via email or msg whose application will be shortlisted.