Institute of Banking Personnel Selection: IBPS organize a common recruitment process every year for the hiring of the personnel in various banks of the country. At present, IBPS is conducting the exam for clerical cadre for the 10th time, therefore it is named IBPS CPR-X. The total number of participating banks under current recruitment is 11.
The institute finalizes 05th, 12th, and 13th December 2020 as the fixed dates for the Preliminary written exam while the main exam of IBPS Clerk will be held on 28th February 2021. To get more details, check out the information hereunder carefully.
|Department Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||across country|
|Written Exam||05th, 12th, and 13th December 2020|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card – Important Details:
Written Test: IBPS Pre Exam will consist of three sections of hundred marks out of which the English section includes 30 marks, numerical ability of 35 marks and 35 marks are for reasoning. Each question will be assigned a single mark.
Age Criteria: Desired age for application is 20 to 28 years on 01st September 2020.
Pay Scale: Basic salary of the IBPS Clerk is Rs. 11765 – Rs. 42020/- p.m. Additionally, DA, TA, RA, and MA allowances are also permissible.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will have to qualify for a written exam and interview.
- Preliminary Exam Date – 05th, 12th, and 13th December 2020.
- Declaration of Pre result – 31st December 2020.
- Downloading of an admit card Main Examination (Online) – 12th January 2021.
- Main Examination (Online) Date – 28th February 2021.
- Final result to be declared – 01st of April 2021.
Important Details regarding IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020-
Applicant must carefully check the details printed on the admit card such as name, roll no, registration no, examination venue, photograph. In case, the available details are found with some error, the candidate must immediately contact the concerned authority before the exam.
How To Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020-
- Go through the official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in
- Select the recruitment section and find the related advertisement.
- Tab on ‘Admit Card Downloading Link’
- Put up the necessary information and click on the submit button.
- After it, you will get an admit card on the computer screen, download it carefully and have a hard copy for the exam.
- Stay in a touch with the organization to get the latest updates.