Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019: We are glad to inform you about the appointment for Various vacant posts of Airmen. The candidate interested in the post must file the Online application form on or before 15th July 2019. The skilled and the capable person can submit online application form through web link at www.indianairforce.nic.in. To know more about the selection procedure, application fees, application process, pay scale, age level, must read the article below carefully.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Job||Airmen|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||15th July 2019|
Indian Air Force Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Air Force
Name of The Posts:
- Airmen (Group ‘X’ Trades)
- Airmen (Group ‘Y’ Trades)
Last Date to Apply: 15th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e 12th/Diploma in Engineering from the authorized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online exam (Phase I & II), Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid handsome salary of Rs. 33100/- (Post 1) and Rs. 26900/- (Post 2) per month.
- The application fees is Rs. 250/- per application.
Age criteria: The candidate must read the official notification for complete details of age post wise.
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should visit the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Read the important instructions in a careful manner.
- Fill the details in the online application form about the name, address, qualifications, etc. of candidate.
- The application form must include the attachment of the scanned photograph and the signature.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the fees in the manner prescribed.
- And finally submit the online form by clicking on the button submit.
- Hard copy of the form has not to send anywhere.
NOTE: The candidate must constinuously visit the organisation official website for important notifications.