HP Staff Selection Commission Recruitment: HP Staff Selection Commission requires new staff on the various vacant posts so that’s why it has liberated a job advertisement for this year. The department wants to appoint desirable and skilled candidates on the various vacant posts of Cook, Stenographer, etc which are 1661 in number. If you want to get hired in the post mentioned above in HPSSC recruitment then fill the application form after going through all the details.
HP Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||HP Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur|
|Name of the Job||Cook, Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||1661|
|Last Date to Apply||25 October 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of HP Staff Selection Commission Recruitment :
Company Name: HP Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Office Assistant – 1160
- Station Fire Officer – 02
- Traffic Inspector – 06
- Technician – 02
- Statistical Assistant – 17
- Assistant Store Keeper – 40
- Steno-Typist – 13
- Inspector – 04
- Junior Engineer – 247
- Assistant Librarian – 03
- Junior Cameraman – 08
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 03
- Cook – 01
- Assistant Manager – 05
- Salesman – 01
- Workshop Instructor – 05
- Sericulture Inspector – 06
- Junior Draughtsman – 90
- Clerk – 13
- Junior Officer – 03
- Steno-Typist Trainee – 03
- Junior Office Assistant Trainee – 08
- Senior Scale Stenographer – 01
- Computer Operator – 05
- Laboratory Assistant – 04
- Scientific Assistant – 04
- Guardsman – 03
- Senior Instructor – 03
- Restorer – 01
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the online applications from 26 September 2020 and the final date for submission is 25 October 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant looking forward to this Recruitment should have done a Diploma in Engineering discipline/B.Com or B.Sc. / B.A/Master’s Degree from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: The overall score secured by applicants in the written Objective Screening Test/ Subjective tests, Skill tests/ Physical/ Practical tests will be the basis of selection.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay will be given to contenders selected for all the posts. The different pay scales are:
- Rs.5910- Rs.20200 per month
- Rs.10300 – Rs.34800 per month
- Rs.10900 – 34800 per month
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services – Rs.360
- ST/SC/PH candidates – Rs.120
Age criteria: The age of applicants should be between 18 – 45 years as of 1st January 2020.
Official Website: hpssb.hp.gov.in
Important Instructions For HP Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the official website hpssb.hp.gov.in and register yourself.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the latest and clear passport size photo with your signature in small letters.
- Pay the application fee according to your category and submit the form as soon as possible to confirm your entry.
NOTE: For more information and updates regarding this recruitment, you can contact on Phone No. 01972-222204,222211, Toll-Free No. 1800-180-8095, or on email ID i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.