Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Himachal Pradesh advertised to fill 07 vacant posts of Drivers (Class-III). In order to accomplish this purpose, the organization decides to recruit through the application format given on www.hphighcourt.nic.in. Applications can not be accepted after 26th November 2019. To get in detail about recruitment read the paragraph given below.
Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|High Court of Himachal Pradesh
|Name of the Job
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Name of The Posts:
- Driver (Class-III) – 07
Last Date to Apply: 26-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate will be considered if he has 10th with a valid driving license from the authorized body.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Practical Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 5910 to 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- per month.
- For GEN category candidates Rs. 200/-
- Rs. 150/- for reserved category candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hphighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Himachal Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should read the organizational’s official page where the applicant will get the complete details.
- Fill the format after take out the print of the application form.
- The details should be filled in each and every aspect of the form.
- Attach the copies of the documents prove to be essential for the recruitment process.
- Pay the fees through the use of challan or the manner suitable for an applicant.
- In the end, submit the application to the address given below. Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001.
NOTE: The candidate can check the article released by the organization from time to time for future updates.