Home Guards Department Recruitment: Recently, the latest new job notification has been updated by the Home Guards Department for the 2500 Vacancies of Home Guard(Home Defense Volunteer). The application will be accepted online on or before 9 July 2020. This recruitment article has all the details regarding this recruitment application fee, pay scale, selection process, etc.
Home Guards Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Institute||Home Guards Department|
|Name of the Job||Home Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||2500|
|Last Date to Apply||9 July 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Home Guards DepartmentRecruitment :
Company Name: Home Guards Department
Name of The Posts:
- Home Guard (Home Defense Volunteer) – 01
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit online application is 9 July 2020 and the submission starts from 10 June 2020.
- Applicants seeking this job should have done the 8th standard from a renowned college/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: The deserving candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Physical efficiency test, physical standard test, and merit list.
- General/OBC category candidates are liable to pay an application fee of Rs.200 for this recruitment.
- SC/ST/EWS/MBC category candidates are liable to pay an application fee of Rs.175 for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The maximum age limit for Home Guard post is 35 years and for all other posts is 18 years counted fro 1-4-2020.
Official Website: www.home.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Process For Home Guards Department Online –
- Visit the official site of the Home Guards Department and read the notification completely for filling the application form.
- Enter all your details in the respective fields of the application form.
- Attach your detailed resume, pp size photos, scan Copies of the certificates in support of various qualifications.
- Upload your latest pp size clear colored photos and signature too.
- Through any online medium of payment, pay the application fee.
- Submit it before the due date
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. Take a print out of the submitted application form for future use.