Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited welcomes young and efficient personnel to join the HAL Banglore complex for a period of 4 years. The interested person can submit the Online applications for the 17 Posts Of Fitter, Airframe Fitter. The due date to apply for the post is 06 December 2020. Please read the below-given article for more details about the Fitter, Airframe Fitter post.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Fitter, Airframe Fitter|
|Number of vacancies||17|
|Last Date to apply||6 December 2020|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter – 12 Posts
- Air Frame Fitter – 4 Posts
- Security Guard – 1 Post
Last Date to Apply: You can submit your application lastly by 6 December 2020.
Educational Qualifications: In order to become eligible for the Fitter, Airframe Fitter post, the candidate must have a Diploma in Mechanical/ITI/SSLC certificate from a recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the written exam score.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will get Rs.47790 per month.
Application Fees: HAL has not asked for any application fee from any category applicants.
- The candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 28 years as of 1 August 2020.
- OBC applicant’s maximum age limit is 31 years and for SC/ST applicants is 33 years while 41 years is the maximum age limit for PWBDs.
Official Website: https://hal-india.co.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment:
- The applicant should log in to the official website of the HAL in the first instance.
- Read the primary directions and proceed further with the online application.
- Fill the blanks in the form about the name, address, qualifications, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and the digital signature for form submission.
- Click on the submit button, once the form is completed and all needed documents are attached.
NOTE: All the applicants are advised to keep in touch with HAL official site for the latest updates.