High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019: High Court of Gujarat decide to employ 20 candidates to fill the vacant posts of Legal Assistant. Desired and eligible candidates can submit the application online before the date fixed by the organization which is 08th November 2019. The application form is provided through the link on the portal. To have brief information about the scale of pay, selection criteria, application procedure, etc. look inside the below-given paragraph.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Gujarat|
|Name of the Job||Legal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date to apply||08-11-2019|
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Gujarat
Name of The Posts:
- Legal Assistant – 20
Last Date to Apply: 08-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Viva Voce Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 20000/- per month.
- Rs. 300/- for all category candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 08th November 2019.
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
- The application procedure will consist of various steps the first of which is to log in to www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Then put up the relevant information about the candidate’s curriculum in the form.
- Upload the signature and the latest photograph in the scanned form.
- Pay the fees as suits the applicant and submit the form after check out the complete details.
- Any type of error in the form will make is rejected.
NOTE: The applicant is obligatory to watch and read all the updates provided on the website. The date fixed to conduct the written exam is 08th December 2019.