High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019: High Court of Gujarat has announced for 68 Vacant posts of Civil Judge. Desired and the competent candidate thinks himself to be suitable for the post can submit the application the online mode and the last date to fill the application form is 30th of September 2019 on the portal of the organization. For complete information regarding the contents of the post, check the below-specified article carefully.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Gujarat|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||68|
|Last Date to apply||30-09-2019|
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Gujarat
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge – 68
Last Date to Apply: 30-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant must have a Degree in Law from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, and Viva Voce Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 27700 to 44850/- per month.
- Rs. 1000/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST/PH/SEBC/EX-s candidates Rs. 500/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equals to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th September 2019.
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, the aspirant should log to the web site of the organization.
- Put the details thereafter read the important instructions.
- Upload the documents required with the photograph and the signature by the due date.
- Deposit the application fees in the account of the organization.
- Submit the application form before the due date of application and retain it in hard form for future reference.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the candidate to visit the website of an organization regularly to have important updates.