High Court of Bombay Recruitment: Applications are invited from eligible candidates on the Establishment of the High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji for 06 Vacant posts of Shorthand Writer, Personal Assistant. The applications need to be submitted in the prescribed format on or before 13 July 2020 by offline means to the address mentioned below. For more details of recruitment, see the article mentioned below.
High Court of Bombay Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Bombay|
|Name of the Job||Shorthand Writer, Personal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||13 July 2020|
High Court of Bombay Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Bombay
Name of The Posts:
- Personal Assistant – 04
- Shorthand Writer – 02
Last Date to Apply: The applications have to be posted to the concerned address on or before 13 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should hold a Graduation Degree with ITI & Diploma or Degree in Computer from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Shorthand, Typing/Practical Test, and Viva-voce.
- Personal Assistant – Rs. 56100 – Rs.177500 per month
- Shorthand Writer – Rs.35400 – Rs.112400 per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-45 years (Post 1) and 18-45 years (Post 2-4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
1. Applicants applying for the Post of Personal Assistant have to pay Rs.600 as an application fee.
2. Applicants applying for the Post of Shorthand Writer have to pay Rs.500 as an application fee.
Official Website: www.hcbombayatgoa.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for the High Court of Bombay Recruitment:
- Applicants should fill the details in the form taken from the website from the recruitment section.
- It should contain accurate and complete information otherwise it will be considered invalid.
- Paste the latest passport size photograph of yours.
- Send the application to the address given below with the complete documents before the due date of the application. Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Lyceum Complex, Altinho, Panaji-Goa-403001
NOTE: Further information regarding recruitment will be published on the site so check it regularly to stay updated.