High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment 2019: High Court of Meghalaya wants to appoint the moderate educated candidates to fill up the 06 Vacancies on the post of Binder, Casual Staff. The eligible and inspired candidate can proceed for application through the way of Walk-in-interview on or before 29th June & 12th July 2019. For more details about the required educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, etc. , read the paragraph given below.
High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Meghalaya|
|Name of the Job||Binder, Casual Staff06|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||29th June 2019 & 12th July 2019|
High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Meghalaya
Name of The Posts:
- Binder – 01
- Casual Staff – 05
Last Date to Apply: 29th June & 12th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have 08th/12th with Certificate in Book Binding from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered the pay package of Rs. 6000/- per month.
Application Fees: The candidate need not pay for applying.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.meghalayahighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of the organization as the application form will be obtained from there.
- Fill the details in the blank form on the space provided for it.
- Put the signature in the corner and paste the photograph which should be clear.
- Affix the photocopies of the documents asked with the application.
- Again review the details in the form and after ensuring the details filled in the form, post the form to the following address. High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong.
NOTE: The applicant has the obligation on its own to keep themselves updated about the latest notification of the post.