HPSC Recruitment 2017: – Great opportunity for the one’s who really want to join public service department because HPSC fully known as Haryana Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification to recruit 109 candidates based on their performances in exam and interview for the posts of Civil Judge. The last date to apply online is 24th April 2017.
HPSC Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Mahasamund District Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Civil Judge|
|Number of Posts||109|
|Last date of application||24th April 2017|
Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Category wise Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Scheduled Castes of Haryana||14|
|3||Backward Classes (A) of Haryana||08|
|4||Backward Classes (B) of Haryana||05|
|5||Economically Backward Person in General Category||08|
|6||Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||16|
|7||Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana||09|
Candidate having Bachelor of Law or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should be 21 – 42 years as on 24-04-2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule.
Selection of any candidate will depend upon their performance in
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
|General/ OBC Male|
General/ OBC Fe-Male
The application fee will be pay through challan to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Patiala & State Bank of India.
Salary will be disclosed at the time of Selection.
Date of Advertisement is 20.03.2017.
Last Date to Apply Online is 24.04.2017.
Last Date for Deposit of Cost of Application Form & Examination Fee is 27.04.2017
How to apply online for HPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidate has to visit the official websites hpsc.gov.in
- Open Application form and read the instructions for filling the application form
- Register yourself by filling the details like your Name, Father Name, Email Id and Contact number
- After registration candidate will get the Login Id and password on their email id and contact no
- Login again by entering Email Id and password, proceed to next step
- Fill the application form, upload recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and then pay the application fee through desire format
- The application fee will be payable by Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Challan.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
Click Here for New Notification of Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2017
We’ve provided you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of HPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 109 Civil Judge Posts, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official website which is www.hpsc.gov.in