Hansraj College, New Delhi Recruitment: Recently, the latest new job notification has been updated by the Hansraj College, New Delhi for the 27 Posts Of Non Teaching staff. This college is located in Delhi and is looking for Young, hardworking, Energetic Professionals for vacant posts on a permanent basis. The application form is available on the official site of the college.
Hansraj College, New Delhi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Institute||Hansraj College, New Delhi|
|Name of the Job||Non Teaching staff|
|Number of Vacancies||27|
|Last Date to Apply||08 November 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Hansraj College, New Delhi Recruitment :
Company Name: Hansraj College, New Delhi
Name of The Posts:
- JACT/Care Taker: 02 Posts
- Mechanic: 01Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 05 Posts
- MTS Laboratory Attendant: 19 Posts
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit an online application is 08 November 2020 via the official site.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants seeking this job should have done 10th/12th/Postgraduation in the relevant subject with two years of experience from a renowned college/university/institute.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/1800/2800 will be given for different posts.
Age criteria: The age criteria for all the posts under this Recruitment is a maximum of 27 for post 1 and 4 years and a maximum of 30 years for post 2 and 3. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST candidates as per college rules.
Official Website: https://www.hansrajcollege.ac.in/
Application Process For Hansraj College, New Delhi Online –
- Visit the official site Hansraj College and read the notification completely for filling the application form.
- Go to the career section and find the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with rightful attention to avoid any mistakes.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also attach a photograph of yours with your signature in white background.
- Submit the form before the last date to the official site.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details, visit the official site of the recruiting college mentioned above.