Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites Online/EMail applications from the deserving and interested candidates for Various posts of Trade Apprentice. No application can be filled later by 15th January 2020. The desired candidate should apply after check the eligibility parameter. We have provided the complete details of recruitment including the scale pay, age limit, application fees, etc. no to miss them.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||15-01-2020|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Painter (General)
Last Date to Apply: 15-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: The aspirant should possess 08th/10th with ITI from the recognized board/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will be done on the basis of Merit List and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is the 15th of January 2019.
Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2020:
- The aspirant must go through the website followed by the reading of the instructions.
- Upload the certificates required along with the applicant photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees and submit the application by the end date.
- Then take the print of the form and along with the documents necessary send the form to the following address. email@example.com
NOTE: It is solely the responsibility of the applicant to have a regular visit upon the website to get all the updates.