Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019: This is good news for all those persons who are graduate and they can apply for 245 Vacancies of Traffic Controller, Traffic Inspector, and Clerk. The organization invites online applications for these posts through the link at www.gsrtc.in. Applications are to be submitted till 10th July 2019. Therefore all the decisions about the application must be taken on or before the due date. For more details about the selection process, application fees, etc., lets us took a read of the paragraph here.
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Traffic Controller, Traffic Inspector, Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||245|
|Last Date to apply||10th July 2019|
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Traffic Controller – 65
- Junior Assistant – 29
- Assistant Traffic Inspector – 21
- Traffic Inspector – 22
- Junior Accountant – 15
- Clerk – 93
Last Date to Apply: 10th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written exam, Personal interview, and Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as bellows:
- Rs. 10000/- for Post 1-3,6 per month
- Rs. 14500/- for Post 4,5 per month
- For GEN candidates Rs. 250/-
- Exempted for reserved category candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years (Post 1,6), 21-35 years (Post 2-5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.gsrtc.in
Important Instructions to apply for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate needs to fill the details in the online form about the candidate’s name, address, and other particulars.
- Ensure the authenticity and completeness of the form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and the signature along with the qualified documents.
- Pay the fees and then submit the form,
NOTE: Visit the website time and again for recent updates.