GPSC Gujrat Recruitment 2021: GPSC, Gujrat Public Service Commission opens an online portal for 243 positions of State Tax Inspector-Class-III. The individuals can apply for this post up to 31 March 2021. Interested nominees must go through the website of GPSC before applying. The notification was published by the Commission on 17 March 2021. Details about the vacancy, education, salary are drawn, how to apply are described below. Read the article for more information.
GPSC Gujrat Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||GPSC Gujrat|
|Posts Name||State Tax Inspector-Class-III|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.03.2021|
GPSC Gujrat Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||State Tax Inspector-Class-III||243|
The nominees with graduate degrees and basic knowledge of computers are eligible for State Taxation Officer Post.
|Lower Age Limit For GPSC||20 Years|
|Upper Age Limit For GPSC||35 Years|
|Number||Post||Pay Scale rupees|
|1||State Tax Inspector-Class-III||38090(for five years) and 39900 – 126600|
The nominees may have to clear a written examination and interview for the post.
Do visit the official website of GPSC Gujrat for more details at @https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
Steps To Follow to Apply Online For GPSC Gujrat Recruitment 2021
- Individuals must visit the official site of the GPSC Gujrat (link is given below).
- On the right side of the website, there is a notification section showing currents advertisements.
- From there, you can select the State Taxation Officer ad and click on that.
- The new web page will open showing details about the position, and the below apply online link is given.
- Using that link, complete the AP, application form carefully.
- Submit the AP/documents/photo, applications before the end date.
Important Links to Follow for GPSC Gujrat Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification PDF||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
Note: Apply before 31 March 2021 for GPSC Gujrat Recruitment 2021.