GHC Recruitment 2022: GHC, Gujrat High Court released a recruitment notification for 15 Private Secretary positions. The individuals who want to be a part of the GHC must read the advertisement carefully before applying. The court will start the registration process on 16 May 2022, and the closing date for applying for the attendant post is 31 May 2022. Check here for other details about the GHC recruitment.
GHC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|GHC Gujrat High Court Attendant
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
GHC Recruitment 2022: Important Details
Individuals having a Graduation degree can apply for the Private Secretary post released by GHC.
|Lower Age Limit
|Upper Age Limit
|Application Fee Rupees
The individuals will draw a salary according to the pay scale of Rupees 44900-142400.
Also, Check the Latest Notification SMC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The selection of the person will be made based on the following test.
- Written Examination
- Viva-Voice/Document Verification
Do visit GHC Gujrat High Court’s official website for more details at @https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For GHC Gujrat High Court Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Interested persons must go to the GHC Gujrat High Court’s official portal and study the instructions carefully.
- Then go to the specified tab through the navigation and apply for the Private Secretory post.
- Completely fill out the application form (AP) carefully.
- Pay the application fee for GHC recruitment according to your category.
Important Links to Follow for GHC Gujrat High Court Attendant Recruitment 2022:
|Link to Official Website
|PDF of Official Notification
|Link of Apply Online
Note The written exam will be conducted in July 2022 for GHC Gujrat High Court Attendant Recruitment 2022.