Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: – New Enrollment in succession because Gauhati High Court has enrolled their latest advertisement to recruit candidates for the posts of Typist, LDA, Copyist. Those who want to recruit in Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 can register online before 15th April 2017.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Typist, LDA, Copyist|
|Number of Posts||52|
|Last date of application||15th April 2017|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 43 years as on 30.01.2017.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 360/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
The salary offered to the selected Candidates would be INR Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2200/- Grade Pay by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 15.04.2017
How to apply online for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page www.ghconline.gov.in
- You have to visit the homepage and find the suitable link
- Visit that link and complete the application form
- At first, you have to register yourself by entering your name, email id, phone number etc.
- After the registration, you will get your login id and password also
- Give all the details and then log in again to fill the application form
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Fill the application form and then submit it
- Candidate can also take the printout of application for the future purpose.
Click Here for New Notification of MPSC Recruitment 2017
We have provided you all information about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 52 Typist, LDA, Copyist Posts, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.ghconline.gov.in