GAIL Recruitment 2019: GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited) has released a notification for 01 Vacant post of Part-Time Medical Officer. The candidate interested and eligible for the post may submit the Offline application on the prescribed format given on the website. The last date for filing of a form is the 15th of August 2019 and no chance of application at all after the prescribed date. To know about the post like the selection procedure, pay scale, required skills, etc, read the paragraph given below.
GAIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||GAIL (India) Limited|
|Name of the Job||Part-Time Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||15th August 2019|
GAIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: GAIL (India) Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Part-Time AMA/Medical Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 15th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have MBBS Degree from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 44000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should read the official notification for details about the level of age.
Official Website: www.gailonline.com
Important Instructions to apply for GAIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of organization www.gailonline.com.
- Take the print of the form and read the necessary guidelines.
- Put the details in the application form about the candidate name, address, qualifications, and other particulars.
- Paste the recent photograph in the space provided for it and signed it.
- Attach the photocopies of the educational qualified documents along with it.
- And at last, after a careful review, post the application form to the below-given address. DGM (Human Resource), GAIL (India) Limited, Plot No.73, Road No-03, Sector 15 CBD, Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Distt: Thane – 400614 (Maharashtra)
- The candidate must keep one copy of the application filed for future references.
NOTE: The applicant should keep visiting the web page of the organization on a continuous basis.