FSSAI Recruitment 2020: Apply for recruitment in Food Safety and Standards Authority of India for 83 vacancies of Administrative Officer, Assistant, Personal Secretary by filling the online form on website www.fssai.gov.in. All of the candidates are to ensure to submit their applications by 20/04/2020. We have provided all of the required details and information about the process of recruitment and some important instructions to be followed by the candidates during the application process.
FSSAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Administrative Officer, Assistant, Personal Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||83|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2020|
FSSAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
|8||Senior Private Secretary||04|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants possessing the required academic qualification can only apply for the recruitment. The specified criteria is: Graduation Degree/ PG Diploma/ Master Degree/ Working Officer of Government/ Holding Analogous Post.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Personal Interview to be conducted by the organization will decide about the selection of the suitable candidates for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: Pay scale of the applicants will be a very handsome amount as per the pay scale as follows:
- Post 1: Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/- per month
- Post 2: Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900/- per month
- Post 3,10: Rs.78,800-2,09,200/- per month
- Post 4: Rs.67.700-2,08,700/- per month
- Post 5,12: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- per month
- Post 6,8: Rs.47,600-1,51,100/- per month
- Post 7,11: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- per month
- Post 9: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/- per month
Application Fees: There is no requirement to pay any kind of application fee.
Age criteria: The candidates of the age of lesser than or equal to 56 years can only apply for the recruitment, so make sure you are eligible.
Official Website: www.fssai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2020:
- Fill online form on the official website of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India i.e www.fssai.gov.in.
- Upload photo and sign and submit the form.
- After that take a print out of filled form and send hard copy along with self attested copies of the academic certificates to: Assistant Director (HR), FSSAI, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi
NOTE: The candidates need to take care of the following dates:
- Last date for the Submission of Online Applications: 20/04/2020
- Last date for the Submission of Hard Copies: 30/04/2020