Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) make a special provision to fill the vacant posts of Food Analyst. There are 06 Vacancies of Food Analyst. Online applications are invited to fill this purpose. To get detailed information about the recruitment read the article suggested below. carefully.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Food Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||11th November 2019|
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Food Analyst – 06
Last Date to Apply: 11th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have Veterinary Degree in Science/B.Tech (Dairy/Oil)/Masters Degree (Chemistry/Food Technology/Dairy Chemistry/Biochemistry/microbiology/Food and Nutrition) from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Level 10 per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-S and Women candidates Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 11th November 2019.
Official Website: www.fssai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website of the organization and click on application link.
- Fill the columns given in the application form in an accurate way.
- Then upload the mandatory documents with signature and photograph in their scanned form.
- Deposit the fees through the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the application at last after check out of the details filled in it.
NOTE: Candidate should continuously visit the website of the organization to make the successful submission of the post.