Employee’s State Insurance Hospital (ESIC), Gulbarga Recruitment: All the medical field candidates in search of a job are informed that Employee’s State Insurance Hospital (ESIC), Gulbarga has 39 vacancies open for this year. Offline applications are invited to the interview date from the citizens of India for filling up the vacant vacancy of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor. You can apply for this recruitment by submitting an application on 23 October 2020 from 9 AM to 11 AM.
ESIC Gulbarga Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Hospital (ESIC), Gulbarga|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor/Associate Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||39|
|Last Date to Apply||23 October 2020|
ESIC Gulbarga Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employee’s State Insurance Hospital (ESIC), Gulbarga
Name of The Posts:
- Associate Professor-12
- Assistant Professor-27
Blood Bank (Haematology)-01
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the offline application form has started and the final date for application form submission is 23 October 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done MBBS/MD in the concerned specialty from a reputed university/ institution/organization.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the personal interview.
- An amount of Rs.106000 per month will be given for the Associate Professor post.
- An amount of Rs.92000/- per month will be given for the Assistant Professor post.
- For the post of Associate Professor, the applicant will pay Rs.106000 as a caution deposit.
- For the post of Assistant Professor, the applicant will pay Rs.92000 as a caution deposit
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be less than or equal to 69 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per ESIC norms.
Official Website: https://esic.nic.in
How To Apply For ESIC Gulbarga Recruitment Offline-
- Go to https://esic.nic.in and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form and attach self-attested photocopies of MBBS/PG/ID proof/Caste certificate/Registration with SMC/two pp size photographs, etc.
- Also, carry the originals of these documents at the time of registration and interview.
- Submit the application form and other documents at ESIC Gulbarga from 9.00 A.M to 11.00 AM on 23 October 2020.
- The interview process will start from 11.30 onwards.
NOTE: The engagement is on a contractual basis for one year which may get extended after approval from Government.