Educational Consultants India Limited Recruitment: Educational Consultants India Limited has issued a notification regarding the requirement of Consultant, Project Manager on the vacant 12 posts. It works under the Ministry of Education and has invited online applications are invited on the official site http://www.edcilindia.co.in/ or before 23 August 2020 from competent Professionals for working on contractual positions in the E-Vidya project at NCERT. The applicants who are interested to apply should fulfill the eligibility criteria in terms of age, qualifications, etc.
Educational Consultants India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Educational Consultants India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Consultant, Project Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||23 August 2020|
Educational Consultants India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Educational Consultants India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager – 01
- Academic Consultant – 09
- Technical Consultant – 02
Educational Qualifications: Applicant seeking this job should have done Post Graduation / MPhil / PhD. in Computer Science/ BE/B.Tech from a recognized board/institute/university.
Last Date To Apply: The application form submission has started and is to be done until 23 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Project Manager – Rs.1 lac per month
- Academic Consultant – Rs.70000 per month
- Technical Consultant – Rs.70000 per month
Application Fees: EDCIL hasn’t given any information regarding the payment of the application fee.
Age criteria: The applicants should be a maximum of or equal to 40 years of age counted from 1 July 2020. EDCIL Officials will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: http://www.edcilindia.co.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Educational Consultants India Limited Recruitment:
- All the job seekers should visit http://www.edcilindia.co.in
- Fill the application form if you are eligible and interested.
- Enter all the details completely and correctly and attach all the important documents as asked by EDCIL.
- Also attach a recent pp size photo of yours along with digital signature, signed in small letters.
- Submit the application form before the last date expires.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment, for more updates check the official site.