Eastern Railway Recruitment :- Eastern Railway has invited application forms against its official notification “Eastern Railway Recruitment” for the Senior Resident (General Medicine, General Surgery, Ophthalmology) as well as Group C (Classical Dance, Instrumental Music) posts. The outed notification has announced vacancies for only 5 posts for which the candidates have to compete. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria may apply on or before 08-08-2017 and 07-08-2017 respectively to grab this amazing opportunity.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Senior Resident, Group C|
|Number of posts||05|
|Last Date of Application||08-08-2017, 07-08-2017|
Eastern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 05
No. of posts & their name :
Category 1: Senior Resident
- General Medicine: 01
- General Surgery: 01
- Ophthalmology: 01
Category 2: Group ‘C’
- Classical Dance (Bharat Natyam): 01
- Instrumental Music- Guitar: 01
Educational Qualification :
- For Category 1, candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree passed within 03 years in the speciality of Gen. Medicine, Gen. Surgery & Ophthalmology.
- For Category 2, candidates should have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate, Degree/ Diploma Certificate in respective discipline only from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit :
- For Category 1, candidates’ age limit should be 33 years for PG candidates, 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation is admissible 05 years for SC/ ST candidates as per rules.
- For Category 2, candidates’ age limit should be between 18 – 28 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is admissible to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Selection Procedure :
- For Category 1, candidates will be selected based on applicant’s performance in Personal Interview.
- For Category 2, candidates will be selected based on applicant’s performance in Written Test & Assessment.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Salary : Visit the official website for details regarding salary.
Important Dates :
Category 1 :
- Date & Time of Interview: 08-08-2017 at 14.00 hrs.
- Reporting Time: at 12.00 noon
Category 2 :
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 07-08-2017 upto 17.30 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for remote areas: 23-08-2017 up to 17.30 hrs.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
For Category 1 :
- Candidates should download the vacancy notification from the official website.
- Read the notification carefully to be aware of the vacancy recruitment schedule as well as the venue.
- Candidates must reach the venue along with the relevant original documents i.e. Madhyamik Admit Card, Professional degree/ diploma & Caste certificates, MCI Registration certificates, 1 set of xerox copies, 2 passport size photographs and filled in application form (if required).
B.R. Singh Hospital/ Sealdah, in Medical Director’s office, B. R. Singh Hospital, Sealdah, Kolkata-700014
For Category 2 :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post in Group – ‘C’ Category against cultural quota for the year 2017-18” to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section (1st floor), 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001
We have notified you about the Eastern Railway Recruitment for Senior Resident and Group C Posts and would advise you to go through the official notification for detailed information.