E-Courts Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2019: We are very happy to discuss recruitment in E-Courts Mayurbhanj District on 18 Vacancies of Grade III Stenographer/Junior Clerk cum-Copyist and Salaried Amin. The applications are invited to Online mode through the portal of an organization. No chance after the due date of application. The complete information about the pay scale, required age, selection procedure, etc. can be found in the article specified below.
E-Courts Mayurbhanj Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||E-Courts Mayurbhanj|
|Name of the Job||Grade III Stenographer, Junior Clerk cum-Copyist and Salaried Amin|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||26-10-2019|
E-Courts Mayurbhanj Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: E-Courts Mayurbhanj
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Clerk cum-Copyist – 13
- Grade III Stenographer – 04
- Salaried Amin – 01
Last Date to Apply: 26-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 12th with Diploma in Computer Application and Typing in English and Oria as per the prescribed words.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Computer Science (Practical Test) and Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 1), Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Post 2) and Rs. 21700 to 69100/- (Post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for E-Courts Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Fill up the details in the form including the name, address, caste, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the documents necessary by the due date with the scanned signature and white background photograph in the form.
- Deposit the fees if required otherwise ignore.
- In the end, submit the application on the portal of organization before the due date.
NOTE: It is necessary for the applicants to go through the website again and again to have the latest updates. One important thing once information filled cann’t be altered so fill it carefully.