District & Sessions Court Recruitment 2019: District & Sessions Court Arunachal Pradesh is searching for the sole purpose to put the 10 skilled and smart candidates on the vacant posts of Stenographer, UDC, and LDC-cum Computer Operator. The due date to reach the application to the office is 04th November 2019 and note no chance is offered to any candidate after the date foxed for application purposes. In order to know in detail about the pay scale, age limit, fees to apply for the post and much more, suggested to read the article given below carefully.
District & Sessions Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District & Sessions Court Arunachal Pradesh|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, UDC, LDC-cum Computer Operator|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||04th November 2019|
District & Sessions Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District & Sessions Court Arunachal Pradesh
Name of The Posts:
- Sheristadar – 01
- Stenographer Grade-II – 01
- UDC – 01
- Peshkar – 01
- LDC-cum Computer Operator – 01
- Driver – 01
- Process Server – 01
- Official Peon-I – 01
- Official Peon-II – 01
- Chowkidar-01 – 01
Last Date to Apply: 4th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be 8th/12th/Graduate from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Skil Test/Test/Viva Voce and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as given below:
- Rs. 9300 to 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200 for Post 1,2
- Rs. 5200 to 20200/- per month for Post 3-10
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 300/-
- For APST/SC/ST and PH candidates only Rs. 200/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ghcitanagar.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for District & Sessions Court Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the complete details on the prescribed format the print out of which can be obtained from the official page.
- Paste the photograph in the form where the space provided for this purpose.
- And in the end, post the form with some mandatory documents to the address given below. The Office of District & Sessions Court, Pasighat East siang District, Arunachal Pradesh
NOTE: Get important updates regularly.