DRDO Recruitment 2019: DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization) is hiring the eligible candidates to the following posts of Apprentice and Junior Research Fellow. Candidates interested to work in DRDO and fulfilling the eligibility criteria may check the following notification having the guidelines and eligibility criteria details. Applications will be accepted through email. Format required for the applications is given along the official notification given by the DRDO on its official website www.drdo.gov.in. Applications will be accepted up to the last date whose details are given post wise in the below paragraph.
DRDO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice and Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||03rd and 07th June 2019|
DRDO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organization
Details of The Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Last Date|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow||05||Bachelor/ Master Degree in Engineering / PG degree with UGC / CSIR NET/ ICMR/ DBT||Rs.25000/- per month||03rd June 2019|
|2.||Graduate Apprentice||10||B.Tech. / M.Tech. in relevant discipline||Rs.4984/- per month||07th June 2019|
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of test/ personal interview.
Age Criteria: Applicant should be of age of less than equal to 28 years as on 20-06-2019 for (Post 1).
Official Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants are advised to visit the official website of DRDO.
- Read the official notification and check the eligibility criteria details.
- Fill the application form and mail it to the Email- address given below.
- Email-Address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Email the scanned copies of documents if required.
- Applications has to be submitted till the last date.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will lead to the cancellations of candidate’s candidature.
NOTE: Updates and news regarding the recruitment will provided on our website time to time. So, keep visiting to us regularly. For JRF post interview will be held on 20th June 2019.