Defence Research & Development Organization Recruitment 2019: Defence Research & Development Organization, a research organisation where an appointment will take place on 290 Vacancies of Scientist ‘B’ Executive Engineer. The due date of an Online application is 30th August 2019. To know the more information, look upon the below-drafted article carefully.
Defence Research & Development Organization Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Name of the Job||Scientist ‘B’ Executive Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||290|
|Last Date to apply||30th of August 2019|
Defence Research & Development Organization Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Defence Research & Development Organization
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist ‘B’ (DRDO) – 270
- Scientist ‘B’ (DST) – 06
- Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ (ADA) – 10
- Executive Engineer (GAETEC) – 04
Last Date to Apply: 30th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is necessary for the desired and capable candidate to have a degree in B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree (Chemistry/Physics/Maths/Material Science/Geology/Food Science) from the authorized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the GATE Score/Descriptive Examination and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 56100/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- No fees for SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate age should be as per the post and his/her category. Therefore it will be beneficial for him to read the official notification.
Official Website: www.rac.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Defence Research & Development Organization Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official page of the organization.
- Read the important instructions and fill the online form in a careful way.
- Put the details in the application form accurately and completely.
- Upload the latest photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Deposit the fees in the account of DRDA-RAC.
- Submit the form after a careful check and keep its hard copy for any further information.
- Hard copy need not send at any place.
NOTE: It is the duty of the candidate to put the web address on google time to time for important information.