District & Sessions Court, Papum Pare Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited offline for recruitment to the vacant seats of Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk-cum-Computer Operator and Stenographer in District & Sessions Court, Papum Pare. Interested candidates may apply by filling the application form till 25th June 2019 only. Total number of available vacancies are 20. Candidates can submit the application form to the court in the stipulated time period only. Applications received after this time period will be rejected. Application fee, age criteria, academic qualification , official website link for the court all these details are placed in the following article. You may check this once before filling the application form.
District & Sessions Court, Papum Pare Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District & Sessions Court, Papum Pare|
|Name of the Job||Upper Division Clerk and Lower Division Clerk-cum-Computer Operator and Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date to apply||25th June 2019|
District & Sessions Court, Papum Pare Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District & Sessions Court, Papum Pare
Name of The Posts:
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk cum- Computer Operator
Last Date to Apply: 25th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant should be 8th/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduation pass/ Bachelor Degree withDiploma/ certificate in ITI (Stenography) from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination, viva-voce/ personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a good monthly salary.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- APST/ SC/ PWD: Rs.200/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years as on 24th April 2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ghcitanagar.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates are required to submit the application form to the court up to 25-06-2019 only.
- Form for this purpose can be downloaded from the website www.ghcitanagar.gov.in.
- The form has to be filled by the candidate in his/ herown handwriting.
- Details filled should be true and correct as per the certificates.
- Attach a photograph on the application form.
- Duly filled application form along with the attested photocopies of all the documents has to send at the following address.
- Address: Office of the District & Sessions Court, West Session Divisions, Yupia, Papum Pare District, Andhra Pradesh
NOTE: For more information and updates candidates are suggested to regularly visit our website.