District Health Society Poonch Recruitment: District Health Society Poonch has various vacancies open for this year for the state of Jammu and Kashmir. It requires various aspirants who are looking for a job and are hardworking to fill the 12 Posts Of Counselor, Psychiatric Nurse, etc. The applications are invited offline to the concerned address mentioned below on or before 13 November 2020.
District Health Society Poonch Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||District Health Society Poonch|
|Name of the Job||Counselor, Psychiatric Nurse, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||13 November 2020|
District Health Society Poonch Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: District Health Society Poonch
Name of The Posts:
- District Finance cum Logistic Assistant(NPCDS) – 1 Post
- GNM NPCDS GNM NPHCE – 1 Post
- Counselor – 4 Posts
- Psychiatric Nurse – 1 Post
- Community Nurse – 1 Post
- Clinical Psychologist – 1 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker -1 Post
- Medical Record Keeper – 1 Post
- Case Registry Assistant – 1 Post
Last Date to Apply: The application forms need to be sent to the concerned address on or before 13 November 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have passed a Diploma in GNM from SMF /B.Sc Nursing/Post Graduate Degree in Psychology from a recognized medical college or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on the performance in the written exam and screening test.
- Post 1, 5 – Rs.12000 per month
- Post 2,3,4, – Rs.14500 per month
- Post 6 – Rs.11000 per month
- Post 7, 8 – Rs.10500 per month
- Post 9 – Rs.10000 per month
1. The age of the applicants must be less than or equal to 45 years of age.
2. Relaxation in age limit will be given to the reserved category as per DHS rules.
Official Website: https://poonch.nic.in/
Important Instructions to apply for District Health Society Poonch Recruitment Offline:
- Download the online form and fill it as per the prescribed proforma on the official site- https://poonch.nic.in/
- Attach copies of required academic certificates, identity, age proof, address proof, etc.
- Attach your two latest pp size photo along with the application form and signature should be done in the space provided.
- Send the filled application form to the National Health Mission Office of Chief Medical 0fficer Poonch District Poonch-185101 on or before 13 November 2020.
NOTE: Keep following the official site of DHS to get more updates and to download the application form