Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab Recruitment: Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab has released a job advertisement for this year. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling 292 Posts Of Technical Office Executive, Programmer, Manager, etc purely on contract basis for a period of 2 years initially which may be extended on year to year basis, depending upon the performance of the appointee and the requirement of the society. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible before 7 July 2020 to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab|
|Name of the Job||Technical Office Executive, Programmer, Manager, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||36|
|Last Date to Apply||7 July 2020|
Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy General Manager – 02
- Assistant General Manager – 02
- Software Engineer – 01
- Manager Technical – 02
- Database Administrator – 01
- Dot Net Developer – 02
- Technical Executive – 02
- Technical Office Executive – 03
- District eGovernance Coordinator – 08
- Programmer – 05
- Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator – 08
Last Date to Apply: The last date for the final submission of the online application form is 7 July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should have done a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech), MCA, M.SC, PGDM, MBA from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on performance in written exam and personal interview.
- Deputy General Manager – Rs.1 lac
- Assistant General Manager – Rs.70000
- Software Engineer – Rs.50000
- Manager Technical – Rs.45000
- Database Administrator – Rs.40000
- Dot Net Developer – Rs.40000
- Technical Executive – Rs.25000
- Technical Office Executive – Rs.25000
- District eGovernance Coordinator – Rs.25000
- Programmer – Rs.25000
- Assistant District eGovernance Coordinator – Rs.22500
Application Fees: All applicants have to pay Rs.500 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for both the posts should be a maximum of 37 years of age. DGR will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: http://www.dgrpg.punjab.gov.in
How To Apply For Directorate of Governance Reforms, Punjab Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you want to be appointed under DGR, Punjab Recruitment then register yourself on the official site.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Submit the form after going through all the details and after payment of application fee.
NOTE: You should visit the official site to know more criteria related to this recruitment.