DIPAS Recruitment 2021: Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS) publish a notification about 13 posts of Research Fellow, Research Associate. Interested candidates should go through the instructions carefully and check their eligibility for the posts. The last date to apply for the position is 5 February 2021. Check here educational details, age criteria, selection procedure, salary structure, how to apply, etc.
DIPAS Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS)|
|Posts Name||Research Fellow, Research Associate|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||16.01.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||05.02.2021|
DIPAS Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Junior Research Fellows (JRF):12 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellows (JRF): Candidates having done Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences /Human Physiology/Zoology/Biochemistry/Biomedical Sciences/Biotechnology/Biophysics/Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics/Genetics with NET Qualification Or Postgraduate degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech) in subjects as mentioned above.
- Research Associate: Candidates having a Ph.D. degree in Human Physiology or M.Tech/M.E in Biomedical Engineering and having three years of Research, Teaching, and Design & Development experience with at least one research paper in SCI journal.
- For Junior Research Fellows (JRF): The upper age limit is 28 years with relaxation in age to reserved categories.
- For Research Associate: The upper age limit is 35 years with relaxation in age to reserved categories.
There be an Online Interview for the selection of 13 posts.
Visit the official website at @https://www.drdo.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Online For DIPAS Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible persons can apply for DIPAS Recruitment Notification 2021 through the specified application format. The last date to receive the application forms will be 21 days after the publication of this advertisement in Employment News, i.e., 05 February 2021. Based on the online interview, a panel of persons for the anticipated posts will be drawn, and the committee would operate for one year. However, the actual number of posts may vary as per Organizational requirements. Director, Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences reserves the right not to select any candidate if suitable candidates are not available.
Important Links to Consider for DIPAS Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Apply before 5 February 2021 for DIPAS Recruitment 2021.