Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment: Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi has issued employment notification on the vacant 07 vacancies of Contract Medical Practitioner in various fields. The department is looking for dedicated and hardworking aspirants for these posts. The mode of submission of the application form is online via registered email. You need to submit your applications on or before 25 July 2020.
Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Diesel Locomotive Works|
|Name of the Job||Contract Medical Practitioner|
|Number of Vacancies||7|
|Last Date to Apply||25 July 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment:
Company Name: Diesel Locomotive Works
Name of The Posts:
- Contract Medical Practitioner – 07
Last Date to Apply: Application form submission has started and it needs to be filed on or before 25 July 2020
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for various posts should have done MBBS from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired for the vacant posts on the basis of the performance in the walk-in Interview.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay ranging between Rs.75000 – Rs.95000 per month will be offered to applicants under this recruitment.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the DLW officials to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The maximum age limit is 53 years for Contract Medical Practitioner post counted from 1 July 2020. DLW will give more age relaxations to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: dlw.indianrailways.gov.in
Application Process For Diesel Locomotive Works Recruitment Online-
- Go to dlw.indianrailways.gov.in and open the official link regarding this recruitment under the Career section.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it before the last date to firstname.lastname@example.org via registered email.
NOTE: for more information, you should visit the official site mentioned above and this is a contractual job due to the Covid-19 pandemic and preference will be given to doctors who have retired from railways.