Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment 2019: The great news by Development Commissioner for Handlooms that the organization needs 12 candidates for vacant posts of Junior Weaver, Attendant & Junior Assistant. The applications are invited by the organization in an Offline mode. The application has fixed the date 14th October the final date to receive the form. Read the below information to get the complete details.
Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms|
|Name of the Job||Junior Weaver, Attendant, and Junior Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Last Date to apply||14-10-2019|
Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Weaver – 01
- Senior Assistant – 01
- Junior Printer – 01
- Junior Assistant (Weaving) – 02
- Junior Assistant (Processing) – 01
- Attendant (Processing) – 01
- Attendant (Weaving) – 03
- Staff Car Driver – 02
Last Date to Apply: 14-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: The Desired person must have 10th/ITI/Diploma (Textile Weaving/Dyeing/winding/warping Trade/fabric/Screen Printing) from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Practical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Post 2,3) per month
- Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 4-5 & 8) per month
- Rs. 18000 to 56900/- (Post 6-7) per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years (Post 1-7) and 27 years (Post 8) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.handlooms.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Office of Development Commissioner Recruitment 2019:
- Follow a similar procedure of application and fill the details in the form.
- Affix the copies of the demanded documents with the signature and photograph in the form.
- In the last. send the application to the below-given address. The Directors Weavers’ Service Centre, IIHT Campus, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022
NOTE: Don’t miss to read the latest post related notifications. The due date for remote and flung areas is 21st October 2019.