Deputy Commissioner Office Ri Bhoi Recruitment: Deputy Commissioner Office Ri Bhoi has released a job recruitment vacancy for this year. The department is seeking skilled and energetic aspirants to fill up the 15 posts of Data Entry Operator. The mode of applying for this recruitment is offline and application forms need to be filed on or before 11 July 2020. Read this notification completely to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Deputy Commissioner Office Ri Bhoi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Deputy Commissioner Office Ri Bhoi|
|Name of the Job||Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to Apply||11 July 2020|
Deputy Commissioner Office Ri Bhoi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Deputy Commissioner Office Ri Bhoi
Name of The Posts:
- Data Entry Operator – 15
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 12th with Diploma in Computer Application from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Once the documents of applying candidates are verified, their performance will be further tested on the basis of personal interview and computer test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for Data Entry Operator posts will get a handsome monthly salary.
Application Fees: Follow the official site to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Job opportunists should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Candidates who are applying for this recruitment and belong to the reserved category will be given age relaxation.
Official Website: ribhoi.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Deputy Commissioner Office Ri Bhoi Recruitment:
- If you are interested in this recruitment, then you need to read the official notification first before moving forward.
- Once you have opened the notification, check the eligibility criteria first of all.
- If you are eligible for this job, then apply online by filling an online application form.
- Fill all the necessary fields in application form regarding your name, address, age, qualifications, experiences, etc. Take a print out of the same.
- Attach a latest pp size photograph of yours in the colored background and sign the form.
- Report with all the documents at DC Office, Nongpoh for Walk-In-Interview on 11 July 2020.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official site to get more updates regarding this recruitment.